The Rapid Bay Jetty is one of the top ten jetty dives in
Australia. It is one of the few places that Leafy Sea Dragons can be seen
without the expense of a boat dive. Every pylon is covered in diverse
marine life that leaves the diver in awe.
- Loss of one of the best jetty dives in Australia.
- Destruction of Leafy Sea Dragon habitat - a species
protected by law.
- Loss of the jetty's fish and mollusc diversity.
- Loss of rare cleaner fish present due to the shade, mini reefs and
- Leafy and Weedy Sea Dragons can be observed.
- No boat dive required, although some divers prefer a boat dive, moored
at the 'T' section.
- Dive amongst schools of fish, look at the abundant marine life on